Ecommerce Website Development
Ecommerce Website Development
TRIARE provides ecommerce services customized to the specific aspects of your business. The types of businesses ranging from small companies to the global-scale B2C and B2D firms with omnichannel solutions.
In this article we will talk about the most famous examples of ecommerce websites. Why is it on demand and how to build your own ecommerce website?
Retail stores represent a wide range of opportunities. At the same time, the main limitation of retail stores comes from geographical limitations. The Internet has unleashed a significant number of opportunities.
What is Ecommerce?
Ecommerce is also known as electronic or internet commerce. It is like having your favourite corner shop right in the phone. Ecommerce platforms allow to make purchases or sell goods and services via the Internet, transfer money and data to complete the sales. There are a few types of ecommerce models based on business needs. Let’s consider them:
- Business to Consumer(B2C). This model of ecommerce means that the sale is taking place between a business and a consumer. It is a common for us online shopping.
- Business to Business (B2B). B2B ecommerce platforms offer business to sell services or goods to another business. It can be software products or raw materials.
- Direct to Consumer (D2C). The sales are carried out directly to customer without retailer, distributor or wholesaler participating. Selling via Instagram, Facebook, TikTok is perfect example.
- Consumer to Consumer (C2C). C2C ecommerce takes place between consumers on the specific platforms like eBay. They offer individual products and carry out the process of sale by their own.
- Consumer to Business (C2B). This is all related to freelance.
How to build ecommerce website?
There are a few steps to build successful ecommerce website. Let’s quickly go through them:
- Get domain. It is your web address. Domain name should be closely connected to what you sell. You can use descriptive keywords or phrases. It helps customers find you in few clicks. Then registrate the domain.
- Choose platform. This is the place, where your site “lives”. Platforms like Shopify or BigCommerce offer launching place with wide range of tools to develop an ecommerce website.
- Create a visual. To make your brand recognizable it is better to create catchy design. Ecommerce development services let you make simple logo using templates. You also should take care of products’ appearance and customer service page.
- Set up payment, shipping, tax and marketing tools. This step is important for customers’ buying experience. And depends on platform you chose.
- Test and launch. This is the last step of building ecommerce website. Each platform handles testing differently. Once you have gone through it successfully, you’re ready to open for business.
How much ecommerce website costs?
The cost of ecommerce website depends on service provider. Ecommerce platforms have fixed monthly fees for using their tools. Even to registrate your domain name will cost some fees.
Given all the above, the completion of ecommerce website development might be such a challenge for beginners. TRIARE offers effective solutions for different types of ecommerce and drives the whole process of developing an internet website.
Building an ecommerce web site in B2B market
The changes in B2B consumer expectations and preferences are occurring rapidly. Speed and convenience have become the cornerstone for the customers. They expect a quick purchasing experience and significant flexibility. Therefore, entering the digital world has become a focal point for the B2B businesses to maintain their competitive positions.
Building an ecommerce web site is in line with the rising levels of ecommerce sales. B2B ecommerce has already become a foundation for long-term strategic corporate growth. A dedicated company may be able to offer the necessary solutions for the companies in their new efforts.
Ecommerce development solutions in B2C market
Ecommerce solutions involve several crucial stages that relate to building loyalty. They allow fast and smooth purchasing, differentiation with the personalized experiences, implementation of the efficient inventory systems, and cost-efficiency. Furthermore, the companies must empower a customer and lead him to self-service functionality. Proper ecommerce web development ensures just that along with integrations, revenue growth and business intelligence use.
TRIARE provides custom ecommerce development that focuses on business strategy and innovative technological tools for building websites for our customers. Thus, our ecommerce website development fulfills your business objectives. We also assist with marketing, design, usability, and security. Such an approach allows building an interactive ecommerce website, which also becomes a communication tool for the involved businesses. Our web designs demonstrate strong functionality and simplicity, allowing differentiation within the market and enhancing the purchasing process.
Ecommerce web developer works with these technologies
TRIARE was able to ensure the successful delivery of an appealing online experience to our customers. We use a wide range of technologies: 3D Cart, BigCommerce, AgoraCart, CubeCart, CafePress!, Drupal, Foxycart, Joomla, Magento, PrestaShop, osCommerce, Shopify, VirtueMart, SilverStripe, X-Cart, WordPress, Zen Cart, Yahoo! Merchant Solutions, PHP, and NET to build ecommerce online stores.
We maximized conversions and consumer traffic for the clients using these platforms:
Hire dedicated Magento developer as ecommerce developer
It is possible to define Magento as the WordPress of the offered ecommerce platforms. The software represents an open-source software available for downloading and installation on the respective company’s services. Magento ensures the provision of significant controls, which is the main advantage of using Magento as a self-hosted platform. It is possible to implement a wide range of changes on it. Cloud edition represents a viable alternative, available through Shopify ecommerce.
In addition to the recurring payments, membership subscriptions, discounts, and content adjustment capability, TRIARE can extend web site development to a marketplace. The themes and plugins serve a broad range of purposes, including marketing, customer support, site optimization, and shipping. Hire dedicated Magento developers to become confident in ecommerce development solutions.