Education Software Development
We deliver proven Online Teaching Software
New times require new solutions. Go with the education content development software loved by thousands of teachers and millions of students.
As an edtech company, we understand your staff needs and learners’ pain. Let’s use this unique opportunity to make education more convenient and cost-effective.
Сontact us if you urge to
Tell us who you are, and we'll come up with the best-fit solution
- You need to systemize one or multiple faculties
- You are required to come up with a unique digital solution
- There is a growing demand for a better student portal or university MOOC
- You need to digitize your course or services
- There is an urge to automate the flow of students
- Update your staff administration portal, with auditorium bookings and payroll
- Your staff demands a better booking/evaluation system
- There is a need to stand out among other schools
- There is an urge to digitize classrooms
- You have to find a better way to track progress in the district or entire country
- You require a custom software solution and/or deep analytics tool
- There is an urge for synchronous and asynchronous communication with educational institutions
- Looking for a technical partner to scale your solution?
- Need to change or upgrade your web/mobile app architecture?
- Do you want to add features to your solutions fast and with quality?
- Having an innovative solution in mind?
- Do you need a quick MVP, but there is no technical person around?
- Looking for expert advice and professional business analysis?
E-Learning Software Solutions We Develop
An intuitive, fast, and interactive app to help those on lockdown keep up with their learning curve. Registration is simple; matching between mentors and students is automatic.
From the co-founders’ perspective, the solution was straightforward: an interactive matching platform. Amid video calls and chat options, there would be recommendations to other useful sources. Easier said than done. When we reached out to the team offering our free mentorship help, the MentorMe team confessed they will need assistance with the realization of the project. Besides the building aspect, proper gamification was a key to successful business planning.
Based on a business niche analysis, we have developed a future solution.
Prototyping. We have created an interactive MVP.
Discovery phase. We showed the client what the system will look like and work before providing a full web development service.
The process of developing mobile applications. The prototype allowed us to gather feedback and adapt the technical requirements and design of the UI / UX. Application development was divided into 6 sprints over a month and a half.
- Video call with the ability to exchange messages
- An option to leave a request to find a mentor in any of the proposed subjects
- Opportunity to evaluate the call
Results you will get
Automatic and organized system
from learning management systems with deep insight and analytics to complete student portals and academic administration, we assist you with full digitization and automation. Receive practical collaboration features and effective tools for your department or the entire organization.
Powerful platform with handy features
we are capable of creating MOOCs and e-learning platforms tailored to the needs of your personnel and students. Features are highly customized and vary from simulations and immersive learning to quizzes, online assessment, and virtual assistants for teachers.
Ongoing support from the leading tech experts
no need to build everything at once. Our experts will prepare an advanced architecture allowing future add-ons. Get unstuck with admissions and examinations; add new solutions as you improve.
Technology is playing an ever-increasing role in education. It is being used by students, teachers, and administrators to share information, reach larger audiences, enhance communication, provide searchable databases and store new or replacement books. Whether the technology needed is the development of a personal blog for each student or a district-wide online homework access site, it is essential for students and educators.
We are entering an era of exponential change. Technology is changing at a blistering pace and accelerating thanks to new inventions in nano-technology, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, robotics and lean IT. EdTech is a way to prepare the new generation of learners for this.
You don’t need a precise definition of the educational management software because we will build such a tool for you. It will be 80% Ruby on Rails and 20% AngularJS. In the IT industry, we define a customized software as a single project which is coded from scratch.
Learning management system or LMS is one of the most popular enterprise software applications used for different training needs. It has evolved with changes in technology and its capabilities have also improved.
LMS are designed to manage student records and academic progress, while SIS is a system used by colleges and universities to store personal data, course records, financial information, and other crucial information about students. Both software systems provide complete solutions to track students’ attendance, grades, performance etc.