How IT solutions increase efficiency in Dental Clinics?
How IT solutions increase efficiency in Dental Clinics?
Nowadays, integration of IT solutions into the process of functioning dental clinics is the most effective way to increase patient satisfaction and treatment quality. Innovative technologies are changing the world at breakneck speed. TRIARE team of specialists will allow you to keep up with the times by improving competitiveness and attracting new customers.
Who is TRIARE, and why can we make your dental clinic more efficient?
TRIARE is a team of highly qualified specialists engaged in developing unique digital products to meet the needs of all categories of business. Dental clinics are no exception to this rule.
We can offer our clients a wide range of services to meet their needs through:
TRIARE can increase the efficiency of your dental clinic with the combination of certain factors including the unique skills of specialists, experience in this field and adaptability to customer requests.
In dentistry, Smile App represents a reliable confirmation of the high effectiveness of the marketing solution proposed by TRIARE specialists. It helped the dental clinic increase the number of implant requests by 150%. This goal became possible due to a unique and comprehensive approach to the client with a preliminary analysis of his needs to develop the most efficient way of implementing a mobile application. The functionality of Smile App allowed the potential patients to see a digital visualization of the future result of implantation on the screen of a laptop. Visual demonstration of excellent outcomes has become the main tool to motivate the patient to enjoy the benefits of implantation procedures offered by a particular clinic.
We can offer you to find out more about custom dental software development, such as:
The team of TRIARE specialists will provide you with the most convenient scenarios for digitizing all working processes. After that, you will no longer be able to deny yourself the pleasure of using effective software to optimize daily tasks.
The Importance of Efficiency in Dentistry
Healthy teeth, correct bite and timely medical intervention for the implementation of individual treatment are fundamental factors affecting the quality of patients’ lives. More than 71% of patients have emphasized that full digitalization of the processes makes it easier and faster to make appointments, communicate with the doctor and receive the remainder. At the same time, almost 82% of health providers already use the benefits of dental software as the primary way to increase their efficiency.
The high level of efficiency in dentistry is of vital importance by allowing individuals to:
- Diagnose problems and start orthodontics treatment early in childhood.
- Implement a set of preventive measures to avoid irreversible consequences.
- Choose the most comfortable mode for treatment to avoid stress in patients.
The absence of productive and innovative approaches to the treatment of dental problems can lead to the appearance of issues with other body systems. All patients should have an opportunity to receive quality medical care avoiding problems with making an appointment with a doctor for diagnosis and further treatment. Effective working algorithms can contribute to the most optimal solution to these problems by meeting the needs of the patients in different life situations. Quick response to the issue and openness in communication with patients are the key qualities of dentists caring about their efficiency level.
What digital technologies help the work of a dentist?
Each area of digital dentistry has advantages over a conventional device or technique.
Adaptive databases with patient charts. Specific software for dental clinics allows professionals to structure and store large amounts of data with convenient and quick access. This approach helps dentists to save time searching for patient history data.
Digital radiography. New and existing developments include wireless sensors (CCD/CMOS and PSP), caries diagnostics (Logicon by Carestream Dental), an intelligent positioning system for quick and easy digital alignment of the tube head with the sensor (Carestream Dental), and tablet integration.
CAD/CAM and intraoral imaging. Future advances in CAD/CAM will better align dentistry with what most other industries use CAD/CAM to complete the predictability of results with all extraneous variables taken into account. This approach will include automatic reconstruction of the construct without further modifications based on all patient factors such as skeletal and arch classifications, age and condition of the teeth, the input of condylar movements relative to the position of the teeth, and design.
Lasers Diode. Lasers are one of the cheapest applications in digital dentistry and also one of the easiest. Only in the last two years, the cost of diode lasers has fallen to the level at which the implementation of the “early majority” is taking place.
How to implement digital technologies for your dental practice?
Digital technologies have firmly entered all spheres of human life, including medicine. The possibilities of their use in dentistry at all stages of patient treatment involve the following:
- Maintaining medical records. Many patients require a prompt response to their requests and needs. The introduction of innovative digital technologies for dental clinics in making appointments for clients provides an opportunity to create productive work schedules for doctors to achieve a balanced workload. Interactive patient charts describing their history, course of treatment and recovery dynamics reflect valuable information for the productive work of doctors. Such systems are of great importance for any dental clinic.
- Diagnostics. Computed tomography, virtual articulators, and digital photographic equipment are the most common examples of technologies for digital dental practice representing an integral part of the functioning of any dental clinic. They allow the doctors to collect the best quality data for the formation of anamnesis. The absence of these digital technologies makes the process of qualitative diagnosis impossible.
- Modeling and simulation of clinical situations. Methods for obtaining and orienting three-dimensional computer models of teeth and dental rows, measuring the height of fissures, tubercles, the shape of their slopes, and approaches for controlling also require an introduction of technologies to take the indicators of the dental modeling software as a basis of the treatment scenario.
- Treatment. One of the symbols of the innovative development of dentistry in recent years implies the technology of computer-aided design and manufacture of prostheses, called CAD/CAM. This type of digital dental practice made a revolution in this field of medicine.
The Role of Digital Devices in Dentistry
Innovative orthodontics technologies can be broadly defined as devices that include digital or computer-controlled components compared to only mechanical or electrical gadgets. This definition can range from the most common area of digital dentistry—CAD/CAM to computers assisting in the delivery of nitrous oxide. The devices can perform such roles in digital dental practice as:
- CAD/CAM and intraoral imaging (both under lab and carries physician supervision).
- Computer implantation (design and manufacture of surgical guides).
- Digital radiography (intraoral and extraoral including Cone Beam).
- Computed Tomography (CBCT).
- Electrical and Surgical/Implant Lasers Occlusion and TMJ analysis and diagnostics Photography (extraoral and intraoral).
- Practice and patient record management (digital patient education).
- Shade matching.
The devices can make dentistry easier, faster, and better for patients with different health problems. They can enjoy their appointment with a dentist a few hours after calling the clinic. Furthermore, an appointment through the website may also be available through the introduction of specific dental clinic software.
What Saas solutions do dentists use in their practice, and what are the disadvantages?
SaaS is increasingly becoming the norm for all forms of medical practice management to provide greater efficiency and productivity. Automated workflows and data analysis allow dentists to reveal ways to save and increase profits by providing high-quality patient care. Dental clinic software practices typically cover four main areas:
Administration. For the administration, Saas solutions are usually centered around calendars and scheduling to keep track of appointments. Automated features can optimize the work schedule to improve the clinic’s functioning.
Scheduling. When compiling medical records for patient records, graphical and software tools are usually used to clarify which treatments have already been performed and which are pending. The software can often be integrated with imaging equipment and x-ray sensors to make it easier to keep patient records and keep them up to date.
Financial statements and accounts. Saas technologies can cover fees and charges by automating claims with insurance companies and tracking the status of payments on them. In addition, the best software for dental clinics will also post reminders of unpaid bills and sometimes even check eligibility before deciding on the treatment process.
Communications. Communication usually implies the patient portal to enable self-service and establish direct contact with clients by providing an exact appointment date and a reminder to patients. It also allows those same patients to keep track of their appointments and bills and raise any issues directly via email or text.
The primary disadvantages of SaaS solutions include their high cost and built-in options requiring adaptation to the needs of a particular client. However, TRIARE specialists allow their clients to avoid all of these disadvantages by offering the following:
- Favorable price for the work performed.
- Individual approach to each client.
- Continuous support of dental clinics after the introduction of Saas technologies.
It is your chance to integrate the software for dental clinics into all working processes by increasing their effectiveness.
Why do you need to focus on custom software?
Custom software development can offer several advantages over using pre-built software solutions, such as Software as a Service (SaaS) in the dental industry. Here are some specific advantages of custom software development for dental industry:
- Tailored to the needs of the dental practice: custom software development allows the dental practice to build a software system that is tailored to its specific needs, workflows, and processes. This can result in a more efficient and streamlined system that is better suited to the unique needs of the practice.
- Integration with existing systems: custom software can be designed to integrate with existing software systems that the dental practice is already using, such as electronic health records (EHR) or customer relationship management (CRM) systems. This can eliminate the need for manual data entry and reduce errors.
- Custom features and functionality: software can be designed to include specific features and functionality that are not available in off-the-shelf solutions. For example, a custom solution for the dental industry could include features for appointment scheduling, patient communication, or treatment planning.
- Improved security: custom software can be designed with security in mind, including features like encryption and multi-factor authentication. This can help to protect patient data and reduce the risk of data breaches.
- Cost savings in the long run: while custom software development may require a larger upfront investment, it can offer cost savings in the long run. It can be designed to be scalable and adaptable, which can reduce the need for future upgrades or additional software purchases.
Custom dental clinic software prioritizes each client’s individual desires by providing an opportunity to avoid optional tools overload and non-compliance with the predetermined budget.
How does custom software help make the clinic work more efficiently?
Custom dental clinic software helps make the clinic work more efficiently. The list of the most successful cases in this area involves:
SmileSnap. The software allows patients to enjoy virtual consultations marked by high level of service personalization.
DentalForms. This type of the program provides dentists with an opportunity to visualize and investigate digital orthodontic models during the process of diagnosis and treatment.
Dental Monitoring. The AI-based complex of digital tools turned into an effective solution for virtual communication with the specialists, ultra-realistic simulation, and online treatment control during dental treatment.
Software developed by TRIARE specialists covers 100% of the needs of digital dentistry at the current moment and in the future. Moreover, most dental software can include additional modules and integrate new equipment as the clinic grows and develops.
What are the benefits for the patient who attends a digital dental clinic?
Every patient will receive an opportunity to enjoy specific benefits from attending a digital dental clinic, including:
- Advanced communication with the dentists. Dental clinic software allows the patients to use the online support chat, text with the doctor on a personal account and receive automated notifications from the clinical information system about upcoming appointments and recommendations from the doctor.
- Patient’s virtual medical record. The patients will always have access to their diagnosis and treatment results, observing positive dynamics motivating regular visits to the dental clinic.
- Time-saving. This advantage becomes available at all stages of the patient’s interaction with the dental clinic, starting with the initial appointment.
Digital dentistry is more than just part of the normal progress process. The return on investment can be excellent. You can experience more enjoyment in the practice of orthodontics, as well as improve your patient care. The team of TRIARE specialists will support all of your ideas by providing excellent realization. Digital dental practice is key to making the working processes as effective as possible.