Custom booking app development
Online reservation software for the future of hospitality
Restaurant booking apps
- Allow people to check room availability via an app and give a detailed description of each booking option.
- The app can make the booking process faster and smoother, but make sure to provide secure payment options and be transparent about cancellation policies, check-in/check-out rules, and other important information.
Online booking solution
Facility and staff management
Service options customization
Marketing and analytics
Social media integrations
Marketing tool integrations
Booking app development for users
Management app for staff
If you want to develop a booking app, you first need to find a software development provider with relevant expertise. Learn about the company’s portfolio, if they’ve worked with similar projects, and how successful those projects are on the market.
If you choose TRIARE, we will go through three major stages:
- Pre-development. This is where we discuss your vision and business objectives. Based on that, we decide on the list of features and technologies needed to implement them.
- Development and design. You can be involved in the process of development as much as you want to and attend our regular meetings to review each iteration. Usually, we begin with an MVP to market your app idea as fast as possible, and then see how to scale and expand the product.
- Ongoing support. If you need bug fixes or want additional features, we’ll be happy to continue working on the project.
Pre-development usually lasts between 1-2 weeks, but for a small project, it can be finished in 1-3 days. The development timeline is usually approved during this stage.
The time it takes to deliver the end product varies on the features you would like to include and the level of their complexity. Use our free consultation to get an approximate estimate for your project.
The cost of an MVP can start from as little as $2,000, while a fully-fledged product will be estimated at $50,000 or more. It all depends on the complexity of chosen features, the number of integrations you want in the app, the level of innovation, and so on. The more typical is the app’s functionality, the easier and cheaper it will be to develop it.
Use our free project calculation tool—and we’ll email you the estimated price for your project in 24 hours.
It allows users to browse the menu and reserve the table for a specific date, or order a takeout or delivery (if those options are included). The app can include a pre-payment feature. After a reservation is made, a restaurant receives a confirmation and gets the order automatically included in its management systems.
It allows users to explore room availability and options and book it for a specific date. The app offers to pay for a booking via several payment options. After a reservation is confirmed, a hotel gets user data synced with their management systems.
There are online reservations software solutions you can integrate on your website, but making a custom product is always better, as it adjusts to your particular business needs.