A growing taxi company asked us to develop a fast and reliable app that the customers would use seamlessly.
Our client turned to TRIARE with unacceptable design. We had to implement both original UI and widely accepted UX.
What we have done
We analyzed competitors and presented several series of mockups to highlight the expertise of the client.
Easy-to-navigate map. Based on the initial research, we redesigned the app from scratch to make user interaction with the map smooth and pleasant.
Flexible routs. Also, we experimented with the prototype to make the app respond quickly to each touch on the screen.
- Mobile application for users (customers)
- Common taxi application features
- Automatic search of individual location
- Search and selection of a destination address
- Ability to select multiple route points
- Ability to search on Google Places
- Travel history
- Choosing a car according to different criteria
- The “around city” function when the order doesn’t specify an address