TRIARE is a company experienced in developing progressive, prosperous user-oriented ecommerce websites, which are a good supplement to the business. We guarantee its security and reliability by providing a full package of technical support.
In this article we will talk about the most effective ways to keep the page stable by implementing website maintenance. What is the cost and how to do maintenance to keep your site updated? Here is the answer.
Why is website maintenance important?
Website maintenance makes the page run smoothly. It helps avoid some issues down the road and improve page’s speed and security. It is a simple process of making sure your website works right. So, why is website maintenance important? Let’s look at some reasons:
- Security check. A hacked website leads to loss of customers. That is why it is important to protect your site from hackers’ and cybercriminals’ attacks.
- Assets’ protection. By regularly backing up website you can prevent the consequences from server crash or other errors.
- Performance. Not maintained WordPress site works slow and sluggish. It makes your customers look elsewhere.
- Google’s recommendations. Well-maintained website appears more often in search results than the bad one. Google loves fresh and relevant content.
Therefore, you should look for professional help. Nowadays service providers offer website maintenance packages, which include site update, security scans and patches, fresh content, checking ecommerce functionality and statistics.
How much to charge for website maintenance?
The website maintenance cost depends on workload and amount of pages on your site. A small website might only need a few hours of maintenance per month, while a large e-commerce site could take several hours of work each day. Other maintenance costs include the frequency with which you need to update content, the level of interactivity on your site. There are different website technical support packages.
How to do website maintenance?
This is our maintenance companies’ advise list to keep your website updated:
- Backup. Your management system or website builder should provide this option by default.
- Updates. Take a moment to make sure nothing has been disrupted, run over your site like a customer and check this usability.
- Analytics. Take a deep dive into your analytics page to help you achieve your core KPIs. Make sure that the user experience is on the right path.
- Content. Make sure your content is valuable and respond to users’ needs.
Prioritizing website maintenance leads to better performance and help page stay stable. That is what we always say to our clients as a website maintenance service.
Proven DevOps services
Take the most benefits of our excellent IT maintenance with hosting included:
- Managed hosting
- Adding an SSL certificate to your site
- Transferring your site(s) to a new platform
- Backing up your projects on a daily basis
- Blazing server fast load times
- Top-notch security and malware protection
- Updating plugins and more
- Performance audits on-demand
Rest assured that you’ll be supported by an experienced team of solution experts who will cover your every need. We offer managed services as well as post-launch services in different languages and time zones that suit your project needs.
TRIARE’s DevOps specialists are responsible for rapid delivery of new code to production. We measure the number of features you are able to ship per hour while maintaining a highly available service, not how much time you spent in deployment and monitoring.
Each business application lifecycle management includes consistent backups and isolated modifications that can be tested before a large scale deployment. With Kubernetes, we keep up with the desired state configuration, update your files that hold a tag, taking down the old and outdated ones. Nevertheless, we maintain an artifact record of each action making it easy to rollback.
Furthermore, we are able to colocate applications on the same machines without impacting each other. Kubernetes clusters are lightweight since all machines are the same. As a result, scaling doesn’t affect users and high-level APIs let our small team support large development units.
Don’t hesitate to refer to a business automation consultant. Often than not our clients are very focused on a particular feature or business model while the product overall works poorly. TRIARE helps to solve this problem for you and with you. Make sure you get the most out of technology potential.