The customer presented the business idea. Triare worked with the customer on refining the details of the potential system, choosing the appropriate tech stack, implementing the proof of concept and an MVP.
The customer wanted to create a health check system to avoid any potential legal ramifications related to COVID-19 affected employees coming to the workplace.
During the discovery we created an initial specification document, selected appropriate tech stack and built a proof of concept application.
What we have done
We had clarity in the idea and a need to fill the gap in a very short period of time. TRIARE came up quickly with the functionality checklist and started immediate work on the MVP. We worked in short sprints that allowed to roll out the core product to the users at a decent time. The business idea worked out, the client gained first customers. As the next phase, we implemented nice designs and updated the functionality based on the user’s needs.
- White label for companies.
- Sending SMS messages to the employees and collect/log their responses.
- Sending hourly SMS reminders to employees.
- Multiple company support
- Ability to add names, phone numbers, office locations of the employees.
- Bulk user import.
- Creating survey questions, expected/unexpected responses.
- Monitoring the response statuses, viewing daily response statistics.
- Sending daily reports to HR departments via email.
- Ability for employees to invite visitors and send them the survey questions.
- Ruby on Rails